Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bondi Junction

Since I've moved into the apartment I have made many trips to the famous Bondi Beach. The weather (besides today's rainy sunday) has been perfect. It has been bright and sunny, warm with just enough breeze, and the ocean is clear blue. The area is very clean too, which is a bonus. I've been living a dream vacation it seems, sleeping in, going to the beach all day, going out at night and exploring the city. It has been amazing! I went to a food and wine festival in Hyde Park downtown the sunday I moved in which was really cool. We walked around tasting different wines, my favorite was a sweet sparkling by Farmers Daughter. The next day my roommates and I did our first offical grocery shopping for the apartment. We went to Woolworths and shopped away. We had too much to carry so we pushed the grocery cart into our building and actually up to our room. The cart seemed to have a mind of its own, not to mention it was really windy out. It was an interesting experience haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment